Sign Up Now
IFA’s security procedures protecting personal information about your Auto Insurance in NJ, MD and PA are second to none. We take very seriously our role in safeguarding critical information we have collected from you, from being inappropriately obtained by others. To preserve and protect our integrity and the responsibility we have to consumers, we have established a sophisticated encryption program and general processes that ensure your personal information is safe and secure when applying for low cost auto insurance or filing a claim.
Information We Collect
Non-public personally identifiable information we collect to quote and issue policies can include:
- Information obtained from you—name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social security number, driver’s license number and/or date of birth.
- Information about transactions—transactional information and experiences with us or others such as balances, payment history, claim history, coverage and vehicle changes.
- Third party information—information from consumer reporting agencies, motor vehicle reports, claim reports and/or consumer credit history when legally allowed.
- Information disclosure —we only release information about current or former customers as permitted or required by law, with former customers enjoying the same safeguards as current policyholders. Further, personal information that is maintained in your policy and/or claims records to process and service them is only released to others upon your consent or direction, to perform transactions you have requested or authorized. Individuals or parties who may receive your information could include other agents, appraisers, attorneys, adjusters and relevant businesses repairing your vehicle.
- Other information—another insurance company if you are in an accident with their insured
- Our reinsurers
- Insurance-support organizations assigned to detect/prevent fraud
- Medical professionals or institutions to verify coverage, conduct operations or service audits
- State insurance departments, law enforcement or other governmental authorities, if required by law to protect IFA’s legal interests or in cases of fraud or other illegal activity
- If ordered by subpoena, search warrant or other court order
Confidentiality and Security
We never sell your personal information to third parties and restrict nonpublic personally identifiable data about you to only those individuals required to have it to provide products and services to you. Furthermore, all IFA employees processing auto insurance in NJ, MD and PA sign and are bound by a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure policy. Additionally, we maintain strict state-of-the-art physical and electronic safeguards.
For Website Users:
IFA collects information in three categories when you visit our website. IFA stores information collected by general browsing, when you request a quotation, and when you request policyholder service transactions in a secure environment behind our firewall. When you are browsing the website for general information, browsing patterns are stored in our database for review. IFA reviews customer web browsing patterns to enable us to enhance pages of particular interest to you.
If you are using a security-enabled web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 or better, or Netscape Navigator 3.0 or better, the information you send to us is encrypted. To access policy documents or bills electronically, you will need to use a security-enabled web browser, with 128-bit encryption installed, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or better, Netscape Navigator 4.07 or better or other similarly enabled browser. We use an industry standard Secure Socket Layer to allow for encryption of sensitive personal information such as name, address, credit card or bank account information you have been requested to provide online.
IFA may place a small text file called a "cookie", on your computer's hard-drive to identify you when you return to our web site. No personal information is stored in the cookie.
If you have provided us with your e-mail address, IFA may use your e-mail address from time-to-time to communicate new services, special offers, and to confirm completion of transactions, unless you request that we not communicate with you by e-mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by e-mail for non-policy related communications, please provide your name and, if you are a policyholder, your policy number when selecting the following e-mail link: email@example.com.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please write to us at:
14 Walnut Ave.
Clark , NJ 07066
or include your name and policy number and e-mail us at